This is simple, quick to throw together and if you like thin and crispy pizza bases you’ll like this.
Yield; One serving Cook time; 10 minutes
- One tortilla
- Three tablespoons of pizza sauce (click HERE for my recipe for pizza sauce)
- Toppings of your choice, I used mini portobello mushrooms and Vbites pepperoni slices (that I cut into little stars)
- 50g vegan cheese, I used Sainsbury’s Free From vegan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/430ºF
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce over the tortilla, top with cheese and your choice of vegetables and/or mock meat
- Bake for ten minutes, or until the cheese has melted and vegetables are cooked
That’s it! It’s pretty simple, but sometimes simple is best.
Bye for now 🙂