As weather starts to warm up, I start to crave cold things, and this perfectly fits the bill. Wait until your bananas look like this before freezing them
I realise a lot of people might not prefer to eat them like this, but ripe bananas are absolutely perfect for milkshakes. Using ripe bananas adds a wonderful creaminess and natural sweetness, in addition to the banana flavour
Yield; Three servings (252kcal per serving) Prep time; Five minutes
- Three ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 500ml chilled chocolate plant milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add everything into a food processor, or jug if you’re using a handheld blender. Blend until smooth and then serve. That’s it, I told you it was simple!